pac man

Thursday, 19 September 2013

EMber

today we finnished reading the book city of Ember and we watched the movie and the movie was very differnt to the book it explaned less and i was a verydark movie and i every blackout their was an earth Quake and in the movie and some of the animals were huge and i personally think that the book had more discripltion and if the book had all of the funny bugs and beetles discribed better and also the differnces are Quite alot and personlly books are often better than movies but thats just my oppion this time i think that the movie could have used more of the books ideas and the movie could be something that dosnt realet to the movie befiore i have seen the movie and i didnt know they were related.

1 comment:

  1. I'm dying to see the movie now! I read the book last weekend after talking about it with Mrs Hay and Miss Downard. Where did you get the movie from? I'd love to borrow it!
    I agree with you that books are better than movies. I like to read the book first so that I can compare. I much preferred the Harry Potter books, as one example.
    (Amy - please reread and fix this post as there are some proofreading errors that you could have avoided.)

    ReplyDelete